The House of Training, Chamber of Commerce and Solvay Lifelong Learning are pleased to invite you to the “Are you prepared for the 10 sustainable challenges ? / Luxembourg Sustainability Management Series: be on board” conference on 23 February 2023, from 18:00 to 21:00. Register here.
The conference will introduce training initiatives from the Chamber of Commerce aiming to introduce decision-makers to the major issues of sustainable development and their concrete application in a company’s strategy, in reference to the 10 Luxembourg Sustainable Business Principles established by Chamber of Commerce.
Moreover, the conference will be welcoming Julia Jadin, Research Assistant in Sustainable Development at Solvay Brussels School, as a guest speaker. Her research area focuses on carbon footprint and sustainable development.
Where: European Convention Center Luxembourg, 4 Pl. de l’Europe, 1499 Luxembourg
When : 23 February 2023 from 18:00 – 21:00
- 18h00-18h10: Welcome Remarks by Anne-Marie Loesch, Head of Business development and CSR, Chamber of Commerce
- 18h10-18h15: Opening speech by Franz Fayot, Minister of the Economy of Luxembourg
- 18h15-18h30: Presentation of new training initiatives by Muriel Morbe, CEO House of Training, and Karin Doguet, General Manager de Solvay Lifelong Learning : MBA Highlights & Luxembourg Sustainability Management Series by House of Training and Solvay Business School
- 18h30-19h30: Keynote Speech by Julia Jadin, Research Assistant in Sustainable Development at Solvay Brussels School
- The role of Businesses at the center of SDGs
- How to decouple growth from environmental degradation
- Different industry transformation drivers
- The circular economy as an example of industry transformation
- Zoom-in on resources for circular business models
- Leverage points: Systems-thinking for policy an industry transformation
- Meet the climate challenge:
- Mitigation pathways
- Carbon budgets
- Ambitions versus action
- The KAYA equation and its variants
- Different scopes and system perspective
- 19h30-19h35: Closing Remarks, by Frederic Girs, Business Development Manager, House of Training
- 19h35-21h00: Networking Reception and walking dinner
Enhance your skills on sustainability?
Find out more about our certified paths:
A highly interactive and intensive experience with effective exchange and knowledge transfer about the most important aspects of strategy, sustainability, finance, HR and leadership, designed to help you accelerate your career.
These 11 modules programme is based on the intervention of specialised professionals, who will share their expertise with the attendees on the major issues of sustainable development and their concrete application in a company’s strategy.